This week has been particularly busy, I haven’t had much time to spend with my computer. However, I’m alive and smiling – there as few things as refreshing as sitting outdoors on a sunny Friday afternoon – having the day off – to make you feel good.
Spend more sunny Saturdays on the beach with a group of friends, it is so relaxing. Just watch the sun, I burnt my legs. Oops.♦ Vanilla ice cream is a real treat, in all its plainness. ♦ My favorite cafe is still the Takapuna Beach Cafe, it over looks the ocean though huge glass windows. The service is also pretty amazing. ♦ Yum Char is heaps of fun, particulary at the point where you table is covered in dumplings, buns, seaweed (the works). I recommend attending with large groups of people so you can really fill up the table. ♦ I caught up with one of my best friends to go shopping, found some studded flats on sale for $30, the most perfect rose shaped earings and an Eiffel tower necklace. ♦ Suprisingly I prefer Chardonnay to Sav. ♦ Cocktails are always a pleasure! ♦ My boyfriends t-shirts fromThreadless arrived this week. Some were not as expected, but most were great! ♦ Frankie magazine is a breath of fresh air in the magazine department. ♦ Eating with chop sticks is fun. I wish I could get away with eating more things with chop sticks.
Less time with the computer, hence small link list, but regardless these are gems.
- The Oatmeal, several hours of entertainment in the form of very cute & very funny mini comics. I recommend Why I Believe Printers Were Send From Hell To Make Us Miserable.
- Barbie As The Mona Lisa, Statue of Liberty, And Other Works Of Art, by Refinery29. This is worth a peek!
- Shoe lust twitpic’d by Dita Von Teese (so you know it has to be good). It’s a “LouBOOTin”!
- Focus On: Kawaii Under the Skin is ridiculously adorable. Haven’t you always wanted to know what Hello Kitty’s insides looked like?!
- The 5 Worst Possible Facebook Status Updates is pretty funny.
- These tights are really cute!
How was your week and how are you spending your weekend? I am excited to be facing a four day work week next week and so I won’t mind too much when the weekend inevitably ends. Until next week!