Pretty Pretty Rose Shaped Ring via Jewel Me Pretty
I am excited to be one week closer to returning to study, I am really looking forward to this years papers and semester one starts on March the 1st. This will also mean cutting out full time coffee making, which is a reasonably interesting job but still rather exhausting. I was lucky enough to snag a three day weekend this week though, and it has been pure indulgence.
Taking more photos, it is awesome having pretty pictures to look back on, and I love uploading and sharing them. The only downside is that I haven’t figured out which batteries won’t die obscenely quickly. ♦ I added a farewell party for a friend who is moving to Thailand (wow), the party was held at my favourite Honey Bar where the cocktails are divine & I can order a Vodka, cherries & soda (swapping out the standard lime).
I love cooking breakfast, scrambled eggs on toast for cheap! I make good scrambled eggs and my boyfriend was pleased. ♦ Since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 7, ditching Vista, it’s actually become usable. Vista really is a complete dog. The best part is that I can now run Adobe Suite on my laptop which means ease of editing photos to use on this blog. ♦ NZ Marketing Magazine is a fantastic read and I am thinking of subscribing. ♦ My boyfriend is attempting to teach me how to DJ, it really is rather difficult. There is a lot you need to be paying attention to! ♦ I visited a lovely tea house for tea & scones. Pictures will follow. ♦ Spa & wine nights are my favorite evening activity. Waking up to a seriously amazing cooked breakfast was the cherry on top. ♦ Glasson’s launched their 2010 Breast Cancer Research Tee’s. These tee’s are designed by some of New Zealand’s top designers, and for each tee purchased $10 is donated to breast cancer research. You can buy them online here. I am hoping to pick one up soon.
I did a lot more web browsing this week & so, for your viewing pleasure:
- Why Men Use Prostitutes. A report based on the findings of a recent study. Interesting read.
- Did you know that Gwyneth Paltrow has a website? It’s called Goop and is a collection of things to make, see, get, do & be.
- Already Pretty posted a neat article on keeping your clothes in a nice & fresh condition at home.
- This was posted on Imaginary Socialite, How to Crash a Party, and it’s funny & clever. In general, IS is a pretty fun blog.
- Someone Once Told Me is a fantastic blog. Think Post Secret, but for things people have been told by others.
- What if you’re just not that into him?
- The Happy Hour Tour visited New Zealand & had nice things to say about our happy hours.
- These tights collections are awesome. I have a thing for looking at tights lately.
- This jewelery is amazing! If you are looking for something unique & high quality then you must check these out.
- Great post on following your instincts by Dramatis Personae.
- Lemon Soda brings the goods with looking decent on no sleep.
- For laughs, the entire ‘Get A Mac’ campaign has been published here, cataloged by year. I am a Mac fan on a PC. Sighhh.
- Interesting psychology read, the top 10 common faults in human thought.
- Very Mary Kate. The unofficial biography of Mary Kate Olsen. Funny fake videos about MK’s life.
In all finality, have an awesome weekend and share a short story with me! Until next week,