Light bulbs bring a beautiful and romantic vibe to interior design via Dress Design & Decor
- I’d like to draw your attention to Not that Kind of Girl, one girls experiment to do 250 completely uncharacteristic things before August this year. NTKOG #101: The kind of girl who is always right (as a consumer, anyway).
- Cast your vote for the Fashion 2.0 Social Media Awards!
- 10 Fashion Blogger Sterotypes – why brands fear working with bloggers.
- Why Lady GaGa is a Role Model for Girls. I couldn’t agree more.
Since middle school, I have watched my friends turn into bubblegum pink, squeaky voiced, hair-twirling versions of themselves when around boys or more popular girls. I believe this behavior is a way of assuring the socially powerful that they need not feel threatened. After all, we are just little girls with cute widdle girl thoughts and a simple wimple girl brain.
- The Oatmeal published a list of the fonts used on his website. They’re all free!
- Several local businesses teamed up to create …wine sorbet? Giapo and the Wine Vault came up with a list of wine sorbet’s that sound surprisingly tantalizing. Fiasco Sauvignon Blanc – tropical fruit with hints of passion fruit, grapefruit and twist of citrus anyone?
- A look into the past, a very cool Flickr blog post.
- Color Theory for Designers Part One, via Nubby Twiglet. I love learning about graphic design, and this gem is an easy read.
- Black & WTF. I love this, via Gala Darling.
- Why you should make a ‘most coveted’ list. I’m in the process of building mine.
- Also via Gala, but I was happy to find Auckland Street Style. I live in Auckland, and love the local flavour.
- Triceratops handbags! via Rag Pony
I love this.
Until next week,