My summer holidays are coming to a close, this weekend marks the last weekend of freedom from studying and assignment – back I go on Monday. It is my final year which is pretty exciting, though I am going to be extremely busy…
Ruby Angels Coat
I bought the Angels coat from Ruby, a splurge at $499 but I have no buyers remorse. I love it. I am lucky to have picked one up, as they seem to be flying out the door. ♦ One of my friends booked a room in Auckland’s Quadrant Hotel for her birthday on Friday night. I love hanging out in hotel rooms and drinking wine on balcony’s overlooking the city lights. Beautiful view. ♦
My boyfriend and I are moving in together, and I’ve claimed my half of the walk in wardrobe. The majority of my things are still at my parent’s house, we are in the process of clearing out space and setting up a study. ♦ I have been cooking, this week I whipped up the perfect chili with baked kumara, falafel and hummus wraps (twice), and poached my first eggs. The boy always veers towards take aways/eating out, but I am enjoying developing my cooking skills – it’s also so much more healthy and economical. ♦
I had my first manicure, it was only $20 and they did such a great job I think I might start getting them more regularly. I’d rather they came out perfect every time, I’m a bit hit or miss with the nail brush. ♦
- How many times have you found yourself poking around in the fridge wondering if something has gone bad? You THINK it has…but you’re not quite sure. Shelf Life Advice.com is an amazing resource for resolving all those sorts of questions once and for all!
- My post on Social Media in NZ Fashion, posted on the Social Media NZ blog. Give me some love!
- Stop Getting Low-balled as a Blogger is an article worth a read. While I am not monetizing my blog, it is never too early to learn all that you can from the experts.
- How to Use feminine Words that Sell via Copyblogger, useful for those blogging for a female audience.
- How to be a luxurious lounge lizard, by the wonderful Cafe Fashionista.
- I Just Made Love asks you to put your love making on the map. Would you?
- I adore this breakfast print. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day & I equate it with love and happiness.
- This Vouge editorial, The Warrior Way, is gorgeous. It’s incredible the effect Avatar has had on fashion.
That’s all I have for this week, and now it’s your turn – share a short story. :] Until next week,