It’s important to know what you’re priorities are, even if it means your blog taking a back seat during the busy times of your life. I’m back, after handing in two major marketing projects that have consumed me for the last 7 – 8 weeks of my life. I’ve learnt that marketing is a creative process, don’t let anyone convince you otherwise.
- I’m lusting after these TopShop clogs for $180. Thank you Karen Walker, and Stephen Marr and Dan Gosling for bringing TopShop to New Zealand. (!)
- Watch out, social networking sites don’t need to ask you to use your images. Chictopia and Payless make a profit from blogger images.
- Stolen Girlfriends Club are my favorite, I enjoyed Issac Like’s recap of their RAFW show (an interesting commentary) & the stock of images on Fashionising.com. Overall I’m not so sure what I think but there are a few interesting pieces in the mix.
- Why New Zealand is a lifestyle superpower. Love this..
- Eye candy for Audry Hepburn fans (like me), here’s a Hepburn Tumblr that includes some rarer photos.ms
- Seth Godin with Hardly Worth the Effort sums up why the last part is the hardest, and why it pays to bother.
Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle. Ken Hakuta via @DigitalGodess
I’m off to Wagamama for some Japanese style cuisine, have a great weekend!