Lavazza 2010 Calendar via
Server Troubles. My servers have been blowing up this past week, which has been frustrating not only for me but I’m sure for those who have been trying to access this blog. A remedy is in the works – I’m researching new hosting provides as we speak.
Photography Woes. I’ve spent the past two weeks enslaved by a ‘small’ photography project (for University). This project didn’t involve a DSLR camera, so I was stuck with my Canon point & shoot (which is not the worst camera in the world) as I tried to produce photographic works of art. Unfortunately 1/10 of my photos came out as I’d like them to, with the rest leaving me quite underwhelmed. Perhaps it’s just not my cup of tea. Perhaps I need a DSLR (stuff solves all problems).
Inception. I saw this on Saturday night with the boy (and a large bag of candy). It was awesome! Completely engrossing, and left me thinking for awhile after I left the theater. I also loved this infographic which helps to explain the plot of the movie.
The Rest of the Web
- This is one that I’m adding to my folder of marketing related resources: Designing style guides for brands and websites.
- What are the 10 worst informercials on YouTube?
- Personal Branding Fact and Fiction – Why Personal Branding is so Misunderstood.
- Dexter is my favourite show, and the end of season 4 left me almost in tears. The trailor for season 5 is out and I don’t think I can wait…
- This site takes you on a trip down Sweet Valley memory lane, in a way that points out all the flaws and irritating aspects of the Sweet Valley High series. Read The New Jessica.
- I think I’ve linked to Fashematics before, but it never ceases to amuse. Cake + Birdcage = Valentino 2010 Fall Couture
- I was sent this awhile ago and It’s still funny, 27B Slash 6 winds up Shannon who’s lost her cat. Hilarious!
- Listen to Ke$ha, Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus layered over one another. It’s almost the same song. I can’t get over this.
Have a great weekend, hopefully I’ll be back with a new host next week.