This Week in Fashion, Marketing, Etc.
- From Problogger, How to Solve the Blog Puzzle. An interesting way of looking at how to ‘define’ your blog.
A blog requires the solid foundation of a good design that visually shows your readers how all of the pieces of your blog fit together, and makes it easy to navigate. In addition to visual design, your categories provide the framework that’s needed to understand the boundaries of your blog.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers set the date for the first Evolving Influence conference 2011, February 10. That’s not too far away!
- Interviews with the girls behind a few well-noted fashion-related Twitter accounts. That’s, @Bergdorfs @DKNY and @OscarPRGirl.
- Levi’s is running a Facebook competition to find the next online face and voice of Levi’s, The Next Levi’s Girl.
- There’s been a bit of a fuss made about the supposed changing of the Zodiac/star signs this week. This article debunks it all. In summary, your Zodiac sign is not wrong!
- After sitting down and hashing out my style direction for 2011 I can appreciate the amount of time that goes into it. Juliette did a great job crafting her style direction, Glam Rocker Geek.
- I love Emily (Cupcakes and Cashmeres’) outfit. First Class Weekender’s all the way!
- Are you thinking about working for free? This diagram will tell you how to figure out it out.
- This is a (hilarious) satirical case study on a ‘Pink Pony’ birthday party, watch it below: