This Week in Fashion, Blogging & Etc.
- Glamour Launches Young & Posh Blogger Network, featuring 17 prominent fashion bloggers whose content posted to the ‘Network’ will be integrated into Glamour’s Slaves to Fashion blog. Yes, everyone wants a slice of the fashion blogger pie.
- Lauren Brown by Max Doyle for Vogue Australia March 2011 is smolderingly hot. Seriously!
- 9 secrets from a website producer is a useful read.
- This is a fantastic post from Seth Godin, In and Out – how much time should you spend on intake, versus generating output?
- Something that I have been meaning to do for awhile is speed up my blog, so this article on speeding up websites was very timely.
- This apartment has been made with 25,000 ping pong balls. Seriously!
- Uggs continue to defy the rules of fashion trends.
- This is a great article on how to choose a domain name.
- Is it curtains for changing rooms? Why 2011 might be the year of the virtual changing room. How good would it be to be able to try on clothes virtually and know what would/wouldn’t look great on you?
Enjoy the weekend – I’ll be spending mine catching up over coffee and making plans for the year ahead!