This week has been a bit of a rush; Finishing summer school, Valentines dinner, taking the first Google Adwords exams (99%!), and making a first order on ASOS (the wait begins).
This Week in Fashion, Blogging & Etc.
- Monday was Valentines day! Owl City released this ridiculously sweet Valentines song dedicated to Taylor Swift. You’ll cringe and still listen to it all the way through.
- The Oatmeal on Valentines Day is a bit more of a laugh.
- IFBcon survival tips from Grit & Glamour. I am hoping to attend February next year (providing its still going strong!). I love that tip #4 was to wear your most creative and outrageous stuff!
- …and for even more IFBcon coverage, Independent Fashion Bloggers posted a wrap up of the event, including links to about 50 other bloggers who covered it.
- At one New York Fashion Week party, Swatch showed up with a model dressed in watches (seriously!). Attendees were offered free watches straight from the model’s dress for sending tweets to @swatchus with the #swatchgirl hashtag.
- On women who buy runway styles, that is clothes off the runway in the regions of thousands of dollars.
- I love these NYFW photographs… they’re animated!
- How the WordPress SEO plugin can help your blog. I just installed this particular plugin, and I’m planning to have a tinker with it this weekend.
- Make big plans.
Make big plans…that’s the best way to make big things happen.
- This ‘Fashion Through the Decades’ infographic was sent to me by New Look Dresses. I love infographics, and thought this one was pretty interesting.
Enjoy your weekend – I’m off to a comedy show tonight; should be interesting!