Nudes and longer hemlines, that’s where I want to be right now. Mango’s look book is right up my alley, and the bags are little works of art. I can’t believe how quickly I’ve gotten busy this year – I’m ready for a break already! My New York trip is only a few weeks away now and I couldn’t be more excited to get away for a bit. It’ll be my first time out of the country (can you believe that?!), so I’m quite excited. Look forward to a peek into my travel itinerary soon!
This Week in Fashion, Blogging & Etc.
- I would love to start guest posting (both accepting and writing), so I appreciated IFB’s article on pitching a guest post.
- Bonnie featured me in a post over on her blog. I am still absolutely flattered – Thank you! ♥
- The Unknowledgeable Fashionista meme. Not sure what to think about this one!
- An interview with Rebecca Black. I won’t comment on the song, but she is handling herself rather well.
- I want to make these flour-less fudge cookies.
- Stolen Girlfriends Club shows their spring/summer 11 collection in a supermarket. I love that the shoppers continue as usual.
- Andy of Style Scrapbook announced her collaboration with Kipling to design a very beautiful camera bag. I wouldn’t mind carrying one of these around at all!
- Rumi of Fashion Toast shares her experience with the Japan earthquake; a heartfelt and honest encounter.
Links A La Mode: March 17th
- Aesthetic Alterations: Tips on how to acquire authentic Hermès scarves safely on ebay
- Blah Blah Becky: The fashion world’s pattern du jour
- Chic ‘n Cheap Living: 70s minimalist chic via Zara’s Spring/summer 2011 collection
- ChiTown Fashionista: A quick chat with Jimmy Choo’s Tamara Mellon
- Cross That: intersection of fashion and photography: the dreamy mind of Rodney Smith
- Denimology: Denim Outfit of the week – Denim Outfit of the Week
- Fashables: Target’s Go International Designer Collective Dresses Party
- Fashion is Evolution: Why sleep masks rock, how they can be stylish, and my quest to make a masculine one for my boyfriend
- illustrator Claire: Shorts, suspenders and sluttiness
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: The Role of Blogs in the Community
- Joanne Faith: Killer Fashion Blogging: 50 Tips, Tools and Other Tactics to Take Your Fashion Blog to the Next Level
- Make The World A Prettier Place: The Adorable Style of Emma Pillsbury
- Piewacket: Cherry blossoms and a Digital Mag
- Sample Sale Sites: Gilt City Disaster Relief
- Starting From Scratch: How to fake you’ve gotten plenty of sleep
- Street Stalker: A review of Dior’s A/W2011 Collection from Paris Fashion Week and John Galliano’s farewell show
- Styling You: How to style a jacket with a maxi skirt
- Superstylin: Style Showdown: Beverly Hills 90210 vs. My So-Called Life
- The Column of Samantha Tyler: When occultism comes to fashion: too much or brilliant?
- The Fashion Turd: Skull-tastic! Mexican folk mask from House of Guadalupe
- The Style Circuit: Neutrals: Why They’re Essential to Any Spring Wardrobe
Have a fantastic weekend! ♥