Arghhh!!! I can’t believe my own inability to WRITE something lately. With school and work both full on, my inbox is bursting at the seams and worse, my blog is being completely neglected! I’m sorry, I’m here!
Aside from just being insanely pre-occupied, I’ve been going through a number of big changes. In addition to becoming a blonde, I’ve completely switched to Apple after acquiring a MacBook pro (thanks to my awesome employers!) and an iPhone. I’ve also bought myself a BMW 318ti which is proving itself to be much more of a pleasure to drive…
Let’s get onto the goodness. Here’s what I’ve found interesting this week in fashion, blogging & the web:
This Week in Fashion & Blogging…
- If you’re into New Zealand fashion then you NEED TO SIGN UP for Shop What’s New. They’re launching in the next month or so and from what I gather are going to aggregate a lot of stuff from popular kiwi designers. Just to sweeten the deal, by signing up you could win a $500 shopping voucher.
- Vogue’s Influencer Networker has kicked up quite a storm this month, I liked hearing Ashe’s thoughts on the matter. You might also like her post last week on ‘what makes a blogger influential anyway?‘.
- I’d be interested in reading Yuli Ziv’s book, ‘Blogging Your Way to the Front Row’. Gala has posted an excerpt in the form of her interview with Ziv (featured in the book) which has added to my fire of curiosity.
- Kikki K stationary is a dream for any stationary addict and productivity geek. Her latest catalogue features themed workspaces. I wish that my workspace looked as beautiful one of these!
- This is an interesting way to think about being a well known blogger: Forget about getting everyone to like you.
- The Manual Photography cheat sheet is useful if you keep forgetting what all of buttons on your camera do.
- Make up organisation. Enough said.
- Nubby Twiglet is one of my favourite bloggers, so I was happy to stumble onto this China Shop interview with her.
- Don’t tell me you’re busy! (okay, this struck a cord!)
- Have you ever thought about business cards for your blog? Here’s what you need to know.
- This is the perfect post to end on: The reality of blogging and working a full time job.