This Luisa Spagnoli ‘Luxury in the City’ campaign encapsulates so much of what I love in editorial. I love muted colours, city scapes, and glamourous women. This particular campaign was shot in London, which is high on my list of cities to visit right now…
Onto the goodness… Here’s what’s good in fashion, blogging & the web:
This Week in Fashion & Blogging…
- Blog tweaks from Independent Fashion Bloggers: 10 WordPress plugins I can’t live without.
- Also from IFB, How to Keep Perspective, Avoid Jealousy and Stay Thankful
- Richel Pipp’s guide to walking in high heels is great.
- Fashionably Marketing.me interviewed the DKNY PR girl on how she manages social media, PR and marketing with such grace and style.
- To promote jeans, the GAP is launching a food truck?!
- Bree from The Blog Stylist live blogged her way through the Australian blogging conference Blogopolis, bringing two us all the juice from the experts. She followed up by impressing us with just how much traffic live blogging can generate.
- How to keep your inbox tidy. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve on this topic that I will definitely share with you soon!
- Christian Louboutin’s request for an injunction to stop sales of red-soled shoes made by Yves Saint Laurent has been denied by the judge considering the case.
- An ode to American spelling. I TOTALLY AGREE!
- Vahni on the perks & pitfalls of product placement. A good read.
- Business of Fashion interviewed Dolce and Gabbana on their digital strategy. This is a great interview, and they come across as both incredibly intelligent and savvy: