I’ve caught Rugby World Cup fever
. It’s hard to avoid if you’re living in New Zealand. You should have seen the chaos in the city last Friday night on the Opening of the Rugby World Cup. It was incredible! I promise that’s the last of the Rugby talk. You might have noticed I’ve changed things up around here – I felt that my blog’s layout was in dire need of a refresher. I hope that you like it!
And now, here are some links to keep you busy this weekend…
- 33 ways to stay creative. These are cute & simple.
- Nubby answers: How do I get my blog noticed?
- There are two places I want to live in temporarily – Stockholm, and New York City. Here’s what one girl learned living in the later for 5 years.
- Missed IFBCon and what to know what went on? Well, check out this round up of coverage of the event.
- Blog tips: How to write a great DIY post.
- Bree launched an incredible resource for bloggers called ‘Bloggers Domain – the A-Z of Blog Resources and Tools’, here’s what she had to say about it. Alternatively, click here to check it out for yourself!
- Do luxury fashion brands need to wake up to their ethical and environmental responsibilities?
- Is digital killing the luxury brand?
Digital is democratizing; it’s about accessibility. The brand image for high-end fashion is all about inaccessibility: Keep the masses out so that the people who can afford to buy their way in feel they’re exceptional.
- Fashion week’s split personality loosely comments on the line between old/new and those that have to be there versus those that want to be there.
- Gossip Girl is launching a clothing line inspired by the show.
- I’ve been obsessed with PepperPlate all week. It’s a web-based app that enables you to store recipes, create meal plans and add needed items to your shopping list from one location. Plus, its iPhone app means you can have it with you when your shopping and cooking. Truly awesome!
- Looking for some new blogs (in totally different genres) to check out? Try this ‘top 10’ list of inspiring female bloggers.