Dear Solestruck… (Or: Shoes!)

...You guys are awesome!Last week I ordered a couple of pairs of shoes from Solestruck. They have the most incredible range of shoes, but not only that they’re also an amazing company in all regards. I’ve bought from them before, but my experience during this years’ Black Friday sale blew me away. The sale kicked off on the Friday with 30% all sale shoes, dropping to 40%-off on Saturday. The discount dropped to a further 50% off on Sunday, but this time it took the site with it… The site was a bit of a mess – throwing up errors and preventing me from adding the shoes I wanted to my cart.

However, thanks to the amazing CSR team at Solestuck whom I got the attention of on Facebook, I was able to place my order via Skype (!) and low and behold just 8 days later my 2 new pairs of shoes arrived on my doorstep!

I’m quite serious when I say these guys are nothing short of amazing – but, onto the good stuff!

My ordered arrived with an important message:

Solestruck

THE ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF THIS PACKAGE CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT THAT THE HOLDER WILL OBSERVE THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF SPORTING SUCH AMAZING SHOES AS ISSUED BY THE SOLESTRUCK BETTER SHOE INITIATIVE

I bought two pairs of shoes: Rachel Comey Granby’s and Cheap Monday Angle Low booties:

Rachel Comey Granby in black

I wanted these shoes ever since I first saw them in Solestruck’s ___ Look Book. I’m glad I didn’t give in and buy them at full price because I got them for a steal at US$130! I love the oxford style, the chunky block heel, and the way the platform sticks out underneath the bottom. I’m looking forward to wearing them in at work.

Cheap Monday Angle Low in black

These are supremely comfy, and I love the angled heel. They might not be the perfect shoe to buy in the summertime, but at least I’m part-way ready for Autumn!

What was your last shoe purchase?

PS: Isn’t this Shoue Addict band-aid awesome?

13 Comments

1. Those are some cute shoes.
    Rebecca recently posted..Random Friday Facts

2. the shoes are so wonderful! we really love them!!

Christel&Hanna recently posted..I see the truth in your lies.

3. Well done! It’s great when we just get what we were dreaming of, for quite a time! The shoes are lovely! The second pair being my favorite – I love boots, any kind, ankle, knee high, any kind, as I said, and I simpy loved it! The heel is really cute – at first, I thought it was a wedge, but it’s not! Very beautiful!
    Denise recently posted..Shoeper Shoe Challenge # 97 and other stories!

joannefaith Reply:

Thanks Denise – it is nice isn’t it? ;)

4. Thanks for your lovely Comment, my dear!!

I ordered ZIGN Shoes this week, can’t wait to have them!

Cheers. Carola.
    Carola recently posted..New In: The sequin Collar

joannefaith Reply:

Thanks Carola, I’ll follow you back – and I’m sure your shoes will arrive before you know it. Solestruck were suuuper fast.

5. I love Solestruck. I have a pair of shoes from there that are awesome! And their customer service is amazing. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! <3
    Toni recently posted..Kimo-no? Kimo-Yes!

joannefaith Reply:

Your welcome!

Solestruck are nothing short of amazing – their customer service is something many stores should aspire to!

6. I’ve never tried Solestruck, but it sounds great! The shoes you got are very cute.

7. Pingback: Solestruck Blog

8. Yea I should give a try, too. You got some lovely shoes, I am jelous :)

9. Last week I ordered a couple of pairs of shoes from Solestruck. They have the most incredible range of shoes, but not only that they’re also an amazing company in all regards. I’ve bought from them before, but my experience during this years’ Black Friday sale blew me away. The sale kicked off on the Friday with 30% all sale shoes, dropping to 40%-off on Saturday. The discount dropped to a further 50% off on Sunday, but this time it took the site with it… The site was a bit of a mess – throwing up errors and preventing me from adding the shoes I wanted to my cart.
    Ann recently posted..wow alliance leveling guide