Link Love: Week Ending 11/12/11
December 11, 2011 in Link Love
I love these images of Naomi Preizler as a 20′s movie-vixen shot at the Plaza Hotel. They hit my sweet spot for vintage hotel-glamour. I’ve rounded up plenty of link love goodness this week too – enjoy behind the cut!
- Can you trust the editorial integrity of style bloggers? This is becoming a question that is asked more and more often – it’s also (loosly) what I’m researching and writing about over the next couple of months!
- Stuck for post ideas? Here are 32 of the most popular blog post ideas from the Blog Stylist!
- Also from the Blog Stylist – how to create a Google + page for your blog. It’s on my to-do list (ya’ know… just to check it out).
- I love this DIY leather bag.
- Final Fashion talks about the downside of being an ‘insider’ fashion blogger versus her new-found status as an outsider. This is such a good read.
- Fast Company asked some of the world’s most creative advertising agencies to re-brand baby girls. The first is my favorite.
- If Comic Sans were to write a letter to the world at large, it would probably look something like this…
- Apparently ‘elite achievers’ live surprisingly relaxed live in comparison to just ‘high achievers/achievers’. Their secret? Scheduled deliberate practice and doing ‘hard work’ as opposed to ‘hard to do work.’ Read the full article here - it’s fascinating!
- These are a collection of the best Tumblr blogs for designers.
- H&M admitted to using Photoshop to add the heads of real-girls to the fake bodies of plastic mannequins. Have they gone too far?
- I have a newfound respect for Andy Torres after listening to her Ted x AmsterdamWomen2011 talk. Watch it!