Link Love: Week Ending 11/12/11

Fashion & Personal Style Blog, New Zealand | JoanneFaith.com - Link Love

Naomi Preizler by Alexander Neumann for L’Officiel Paris [fashion gone rogue]

I love these images of Naomi Preizler as a 20′s movie-vixen shot at the Plaza Hotel. They hit my sweet spot for vintage hotel-glamour. I’ve rounded up plenty of link love goodness this week too – enjoy behind the cut!

Have a fabulous weekend!

20 Comments

1. these are so lovely! the styling is incredible, and the model herself is perfect for the idea

imsaratee.blogspot.com

joannefaith Reply:

The styling is amazing, and she does look perfectly suited doesn’t she?

Thanks for commenting! x

2. omg these pictures of her are so amazing!!

Christel&Hanna recently posted..Were an army, Better yet a navy, Better yet crazy

joannefaith Reply:

They are – Thanks for commenting! x

3. Andy Torres’ talk on TEDx Amsterdam was really interesting and fascinating…
    As for H&M using photoshopped “fake” bodies to show their clothes, I can’t say I was surprised. They use almost the same program as Looklet, in which the heads of real models are put on fake bodies, and they photograph the clothes on mannequins. I don’t mind. I like playing around with their Dressing Room “app”, to see how the clothes look paired together, and I used to love Looklet and play for hours with it.
    Call me M recently posted..Diamonds are a girl’s best friend

joannefaith Reply:

I was glad I took the time to listen to her entire talk, I thought she spoke really well as well – totally engaging!

For some reason H&M doesn’t quite rub me the wrong way as much as I think it should… perhaps because they’re being open about it (and most catalogue models for high-street fashion lines are pretty photoshopped up anyway).

4. her shoes are fabulous

sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

5. Love these photos! Those polka dot tights are so stylish. I also enjoyed Andy Torres’ TED talk. So great to hear her speak out on that topic! Thank you for visiting my blog, it’s always so wonderful reading your comments.

x Louisa
    Louisa recently posted..Introducing Meinto.com!

6. wow, this is amazing! and the shoes in the first picture are incredible!

xx, Sabinna and David

7. These pictures are gorgeous. I just adore the polka-dotted tights.

Twitter: @GlamKitten88
    Bonnie recently posted..Violating My Own Fashion Rule – Photo Shoot

8. The last picture is such a perfection. The room, the fashion, the attitude…*dreamy*

Btw, H&M seriously is shocking!!
    StarletStarlet recently posted..Shop: Maison d’Etre

9. Thanks for your ongoing support, Joanne! xx
    Bree @ The Blog Stylist recently posted..32 of the most-popular blog-post ideas

10. Pingback: final fashion » click click – 14-12-11

11. I’ve been lusting over those lipsitck heels ever since I saw them. What a beautiful vintage feminine outfit. I love that skirt very much. These are excellent reads. Oh, and loved your outfit in the next post!

Thanks for the shout out linking. -xo
    Happy holidays.

12. Some really interesting links, and I love that first outfit!

13. I’ve been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thanks, I’ll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site? gbbeedkbedcb

14. You could definitely see your skills in the paintings you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.