It’s a perfectly pleasant Sunday on the second long-weekend we’ve had in a row in now [in New Zealand], and I’m just head out for an hour+ of hot yoga. These are my favourite links of the week – I hope at least one of them tickles your fancy!
Oh, and check out the rest of these images for Vogue Latin America shot in a SUPERMARKET. The glamour of Jablonski is such a sharp contrast to the mundaneness of the supermarket that its almost ridiculous (in a good way!).
- I love this DIY chalkboard serving platter. So cute!
- This article on becoming a better public speaker is worth a read – being able to speak with confidence is so important regardless of what it is you ‘do’!
- If you’ve got a thing for to-do list software then you should check out this list of 20 of the best online to do list apps.
- 5 tips for great outdoor photography.
- Hopefully you won’t ever need this, but in the case that you do Vahni has written an excellent guide on how to deal with plagiarism online.
- I love this idea of setting mini ‘monthly goals’ throughout the year – and creating a visual reminder as to what those goals are.
- In reality, every one is a bit weird!
- Apparently, morning people may be more creative in the afternoon (that’s me!)
- I feel in love with this awesome post about the power of one / focusing on THE ONE thing you want/need to accomplish and putting all of your energy into it. A timely reminder!
- If you ever needed a reminder about why putting in that *extra 10%* is worth it – this it it!
- This one is for those working in client service agencies (like advertising) – What it Takes to be a Brilliant Suit from the Ogilvy Masterclass at Cannes Lions 2011