Link Love – Week Ending 12/02/12

Fashion & Personal Style Blog, New Zealand | JoanneFaith.com - Link Love

Wildfox Summer 2012, Sirene

Wildfox Summer 2012, Sirene [wild fox]

I’ve had a chaotic week – in all the right ways. I smashed out a boat-load of work [at work], met up with a pretty group of marketing geek-chic girls [!], and attended the launch of Marilyn Seyb [a new boutique opening at 100 Ponsonby Road]. I was blown away by the Wild Fox campaign imagery [above] and the new 2012 line from Deadly Ponies.

Needless to say – at the end of it all I was more than willing to welcome a Saturday morning lie-in and a trawl through the internet [without any particular goal other than satisfying my love for the aesthetically pleasing + inspiring]. Here’s a few of the links I loved:

Enjoy your weekend!

11 Comments

1. Thanks so much for the mention and hope you are having a great weekend ;)

xoxo,

Fashion Fractions
    Neris recently posted..Touch of red

joannefaith Reply:

Your welcome – thanks for the hair care tips. I need something for the ends of my hair and you might just have helped me find the answer!

2. Another Link Love post! Yayy! I love these posts of yours!
    I always love learning new blogs, and new things, so your lists help me a lot!
    By the way the link to #4: “throwing away 100 things in one day”, is wrong. It’s the same with the one above it.
    Call me M recently posted..One-day trip to Kavala

joannefaith Reply:

Oops – thanks for letting me know! Here’s the link:

3. Oh WOOOOW I am going to read that article about Cetaphil. That is so interesting.
    Clare recently posted..Rehearsal Dinner shoes are here!

4. Absolutely loving these links. Can’t wait to read the one about throwing away 100 things. I’m in major need of a declutter as well.
    Sherin recently posted..The Boat Shoe

5. both the marketing meetup and boutique opening sound like a ton of fun.

these are cool links–going to check out that fake the fit of your clothes link right now!
    Oh to Be a Muse recently posted..On My Mind

6. You always pick the best darn links around, Joanne.
    Jamillah recently posted..Where the Goodwill Goes Tour

7. oohh wow! thank you so much for the great links!
    Mrs.Batista recently posted..The Best Wedding

8. I love the hair care secrets and the Outsiders Guide to NYFW. I’m American and I feel like a super outsider! I’m so glad I stumbled into your blog :)
    Elise Walsh recently posted..Wear this, Not That: To Work