Link Love – Week Ending 22/03/12
April 22, 2012 in Link Love
How amazing is this shoot for Vogue Italia? Awesome.. I know. In finding this image I managed to stumble onto the most jaw-dropping collection of gorgeous campaign and editorial photo shoots. I recommend feasting your eyes on it out here, but be warned: You’ll want to pin everything. Since I haven’t shared my favourite links in awhile, so I took extra care to round up the best. Happy trawling.. !
- This tutorial makes polka dot nail art look so easy.
- These skinny coconut cupcakes look delicious… I might just have to give these a go.
- Apparently, soon more people will be searching for ‘tumblr’s’ than ‘blogs.’ I find the idea that the word ‘blog’may be being replaced by the world ‘tumblr’ (like kleenex = tissue) very interesting..
- Alison explains why a garment that ‘doesn’t work’ (and you don’t have the creativity/desire/skill to make it work) doesn’t deserve real estate in your wardrobe.
- John Cleese on 5 ways to make your life more creative.
- These Hello Kitty pens are too cute.
- The 5 types of work that fill your day are: Reactionary, procedural, planning, insecurity and problem solving. Reading this article has left me thinking about how I work a little differently!
- Reading this has stopped me from feeling like I’ve done something wrong every time I don’t know how to answer the question ‘what inspires you?’ Um, everything!
INSPIRATION IS FOR AMATEURS. THE REST OF US JUST SHOW UP AND GET TO WORK.
- These images of what night clubs look like after everyone has left are amazing. And eerily apocalyptic.
- Time released their list of the All-TIME 100 Fashion Icons which includes designers & brands, models, muses, photographers, and editors & stylists. The list includes a few of my favourites: Coco Chanel, Twiggy, Audrey Hepbern, Brigitte Bardot, and Jane Birkin.