HEY, you! I’m back! I’m proud to say I handed in my dissertation in late June with no major mishaps, and at the same time marked the end of my life as a university student (at least, for awhile…). I’ve been enjoying a bit of freedom – but I’ve also been eager to back to Style by Joanne and catch up on everything I’ve been missing in the blogosphere. Fill me in! I’d thought I’d get back into the swing of things with a brand new ‘LOVE’ list, and on that note – gardens can be totally lovely, don’t you think? Here’s what else I’m into this week:
- Cinnamon Apple Quinoa Parfait looks like it makes for a healthy, tasty breakfast treat.
- I’m loving the colour of these mint leopard print jeans from Dotti.
- This week I was invited to the ‘Redefining Max’ Spring 2012 runway show. I’m looking forward to seeing the three looks showcased in stores, as there were some great pieces in all of them. You can check out the first of the three (‘Hacienda‘) online now, but more on that next week!
- I’m not sure no one ever explained it to me before, but Korean BBQ is fun and delicious. Faro on Lorne Street in Auckland will show you how it’s done.
- I love these 20 Quick Tips for Creating a ‘Fit’ Environment.
- Mandi writes about Blogging Wisdom and Fresh Starts.
- Gary Spain’s interior design work is incredible, with a very ecelctic use of colour, texture, and decor. Marvelous!
- After reading this review of the GHD Air, I want one – and mainly because it boasts a speedy 5 minute drying time.
What’s on your love list this week?