I’ve had a pretty uneventful week – mainly because I spent the better part of it in bed with the flu. I hadn’t been that sick in at least a couple of years, and I’d forgotten the utter havoc it can wreck on you. Thankfully I’ve been feeling a bit better this weekend – at least enough to whip up the yummiest of berry smoothies and start making plans for New Zealand Fashion Week (!). Anyway, follow the jump for the links I loved this week – enjoy!
- Country Road launched their new website design this week – and it’s so much nicer for both browsing and shopping.
- I adore the bright orange tulle skirt that featured in this style shoot for Design Love Fest.
- I’m loving Beauty Palette – an all natural beauty & wellness blog. Check it out.
- Clara posted a great guide on how to be the perfect wedding guest.
- The colour palette of this apartment is perfect. I can’t wait for the day I have my own place to decorate as I please!
- I didn’t know there was so much to know about peplum – but I found this very useful all the same.
- Kat of Rock n’ Roll Bride has some tough love and advice for struggling bloggers – this is definitely recommended reading!
- This last one’s especially for Aucklanders: Top 10 Restaurants for BYO in Auckland
Enjoy your weekend!