Happy first weekend of 2013! I’ve throughly enjoyed the holidays, filling it with my favourite things – tasty frozen treats, good reads in the sun, and day trips to the beach – though I’m looking forward to getting back into the daily grind (New Year, new starts and all that!).
While re-designing my blog, I gave a lot of thought to the content – in particular, my weekly feature ‘Link Love/The Love List’. After much deliberation, I’ve reverted back to the Link Love format which I find much more enjoyable. However – I’m sure ‘The Love List’ format posts will crop up again somewhere soon. Enjoy!
- I love this Bright Pink Party Skirt!
- This Guava Sangria with a Touch of Sage looks delicious.
- I’d love to try these Bejewelled Jewel Toned Nails.
- My favourite outfit post in awhile: Hometown
- I looove these interiors: The Asplund Family Lives Here.
- This gold glitter wooden spoon DIY would be perfect for a dinner party.
- Your 1 (and Only) New Year’s Resolution: Believe in Yourself
Image: Fashion Gone Rogue