Weekend! Where did you go? Tim & I hosted our engagement party on Saturday night, so naturally we spent most of Saturday getting ready and sorting out the details. The evening was amazing! We held it at Everybody’s in downtown Auckland, on their lovely mezzanine which was the perfect setting for plenty of drinks, little nibbles, and fun with Fijifilm Instax. I guess now it’s time to start planning a wedding? I hope you’ve had a fab weekend yourself! Check out my most love things this week after the jump.
- Nasty Gal’s newest spring look book is bursting with daises, denim, dots, and lace. My picks are the Daisy Days Bustier (though already sold out, boo) and Straight Laced Dress.
- This DIY for fruit roll-up fortune cookies is far too cute to not to share… And it has so been noted for my next party!
- This recipe for DIY 15-minute after dinner mints looks like it’s sure to impress. All you need are Oreos, dark chocolate, and mint extract. Yum.
- Oracle Fox shot an amazing set of photographs in a gorgeous Josh Goot printed dress. Warning – these photos are stunning and may leave you wanting to get yourself to a beach with a can of Coke in hand pronto.
- I was literally salivating as I scrolled through the images from this pasta recipe – Garlic Butter Spaghetti with Herb. Omfg.
Image: My own